1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
2. With whom we share your information
Hotline2U LLC does not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected at our site. All personal information is used solely by Hotline2U LLC as directed by you. Further, only authorized staff members have access to specific areas of consumer information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include but are not limited to providing customer service, supporting our website functionality, and other features offered through our website. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website and on websites of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis./p>
3. Notification of Changes
Hotline2U, LLC is committed to maintaining the security of information under our control. We have taken security measures, consistent with best industry practices, to protect your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information, we have put in place industry-accepted physical, technical and administrative practices to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
5. How Can You Correct Inaccuracies in the Information?
You agree that all information provided in the User Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information immediately in the event of any change to the User Data in order to keep it current, complete and accurate. To correct inaccuracies in the User Data you submit to us through our Site, you can update it by emailing Hotline2U LLC, Attn: Ruben Jimenez: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 720 588 8524
7. Contact Us